Truly a city of elegance, Melbourne is home to high end fashions, boutique restaurants and a rich history that simply oozes charm. When planning your next vacation, be sure to consider a getaway to Melbourne, for these amazing reasons.
– With Melbourne being such a multicultural city, visitors can find some of the best cuisines, throughout the entire globe. From corner store bakeries to fine dining restaurants, the culinary delights in Melbourne are truly exquisite.
Boutique Clothing Stores
– Walking into the city streets of Melbourne, it is easy to understand why so many people refer to this as the fashion capital of Australia. The cooler climate in Melbourne provides the perfect conditions for long winter coats and jackets, with boutique stores offering one of a kind designs.
– The Laneways in Melbourne are truly magical. From a main street in the city, you can be taken down a wondrous laneway of musicians playing melodies, boutique coffee houses and one of the coolest scenes you’ve ever seen.
– The prestigious Melbourne Cup is held at the famous Flemington Racecourse each year in November, attracting fashionistas, celebrities and racing enthusiasts from all across the globe.
– As previously mentioned, the food on offer is one of the best reasons to Melbourne. Hole in the wall patisseries and corner bakeries produce some of the most delectable sweets and savouries you’ve ever tasted.
– If you’re looking for brand name products, at really low prices, you absolutely must take the time to visit Bridge Road, located on the outskirts of Melbourne City. The entire street is covered, on both sides, with bargain outlet stores, stocking all of the latest trends and famous brands.
Great Ocean Road
– When planning a day trip from Melbourne, be sure to experience the magnificence of the Great Ocean Road, an infamous stretch of highway between Victoria and South Australia – also the best vantage point for seeing the Twelve Apostles.
– Melbourne is a historical city, with many of the buildings withing the CBD still representing the original architecture of years passed. Sightseeing tours on historical trams are a great way to experience the beauty of Melbourne city, at a more relaxed pace.
– Being one of the most popular capital cities in all of Australia, it is only right that Melbourne would offer travellers some of the most glamorous nightlife hot spots. Whether you want to sip on a cocktail or dance the night away, you’ll find the club of your dreams in Melbourne.
Location, Location, Location!
– While Melbourne may be one of the most appealing cities in Australia, it is also within close range of Phillip Island and the Yarra Valley. So whether you’re a sporting enthusiast or would like to relax with a fine drop of wine, you’ll find it all in Victoria.
Whether you choose to spend your days sipping wine in the Yarra Valley or boutique shopping in city laneways, Victorian holidays will, undoubtedly, provide you with the sophistication and elegance you’ve be searching for.